Over the last year or two, during my infrequent visits to southern California, I began to notice a change in the ethnic mix of the… Read More »Planting “Gospel Seeds” Through Business Cards
The Digital World Atlas is a site Mobile Ministry Forum is developing to provide a “one-stop-shop” for all your country-specific information needs! The current problem is that neither site will give you everything you might want to learn as a media ministry practitioner. That’s where our latest project comes in – the Media Ministry Background Data Research Tool. One item you won’t find in either of the first two sources (but coming soon from the Atlas) is the “religiosity” of a country’s people. Find data on that in the Data Research Tool’s Demographics.
- It might be helpful to know the top phones people are using in your country.
- You can find the top Android phones by country in the Mobile section.
- How affordable is the Internet and how censored is it in your nation? We’ve got you covered in the Internet section.
- What are people in your country searching for the most?? We’ve got a link to that in Search.
- Who are the top TikTok influencers in your country? You will find a link in Social Media.
- You’ll find this information and so much more in this tool, but you won’t find any of them in the Atlas or DataReportal slides.